quick note-- off I go!

It was a fabulous end to the summer reading series last night-- talented poets, musicians, and good company. I'm tired, but it was all worth it. Now I'll have Sundays for football and grading papers. 

This week, G is on vacation, as is Meg. I am not, obviously, but the days will not be quite so busy. G and I are going to the movies tonight, or at least that's the current plan. And we have theatre tix for Friday evening, too. 

I'm not sure what else he has planned for his time off, but I hope it involves putting away the pool and mowing. Other than that, who knows? I hope he gets some good rest time. 

Hi ho, it's off to work I go...

Have a good day. I'll have a longer post another time. I slept in, so I'm pressed for time today!

C



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "productive struggle" and a week of hard teaching...April is the cruellest month...

Easter was nice--next up...