Tired... and I don't want to wear shoes...

It's Thursday, and that means bills, groceries, house chores...and add in soccer later today. I'm tired, woke up tired, and I wish I could just nap/cruise through the day. Not gonna happen.

I'll rally. Just... it's taking some time. I can't help thinking about the start of the new school year, and to be honest, it's making me uneasy. I'm not in a good mental space yet to think about all of that: build the google classrooms, do the GCN modules (which we have not been sent yet, thankfully), and the whole getting up and getting going thing. Hell, I don't want to wear shoes yet. 



The pool must be leaking; the water level keeps dropping, and we have not been in it. I'm glad I bought a new one for next year, but I still want to get in again this year-- but if we keep adding water, it stays too cold. Conundrum, eh? 

And I'm trying to go without coffee today. My stomach has been a little extra-sensitive again, and I have no clue what's up, so I'm taking it as easy as I can. I think, though, it's not food-related. It's probably stress. Not immediate stuff, but more, I'm tired, the country is literally headed into free-fall, and Canada is burning (so we slap tariffs on them for things that we hardly use anyhow?)-- I'm so damned tired of the performative BS. 

I need a nap. 

Have a good day, folks. I'll muddle through. Spread the love, keep the faith, and hug folks. 

C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "productive struggle" and a week of hard teaching...April is the cruellest month...

Easter was nice--next up...