Clean air? It's a real concern... even in my bedroom
Well, that's why I don't go camping.
The smoke situation from the neighbor's house is dire; my upstairs was so smoky, that I was up every hour last night. Asthma sucks. So does this situation. I ordered two air purifiers that should be in today, and I pray those help.
That said, at least the smoke is not from my own pellet stove. I'd hate to be the cause of my own demise.
So today, I'll use my inhaler, take a hot shower, and hope that things are better at work. The smell from Tuesday's furnace misfire was far less yesterday, but still enough to give me (and others) a nasty headache and my eyes were burning.
I suspect I'm a bit spoiled; other people around the globe have to deal with poor air quality every day where they live. I'm used to breathing without a whole lot of thought. The residual particulate matter in the air all summer from the wildfires in Canada really triggered my breathing problems, but at least I could go inside to escape when the days were hazy. We have to do more, do better to stop polluting our planet, and, while I know this, it seems that the message is merely a bumper sticker for a whole lot of people. We have to fully confront climate change and the impact humans have on the only home we have.
Don't anyone tell me to "take a deep breath" if I get stressed today--that would be an insult.
Have a good one,
C
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!